(Last update 03 December 2019)
In relation to the processing of your personal data, we inform you as follows:
The data controller is C.alla S.r.l., with registered office in Via del Lavoro n. 85, 40033 – Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy, REA: BO – 539931, CF and P.IVA 03702171202, (hereinafter, “C.alla S.r.l.” or “Owner”), which can be contacted by telephone at the number: + 39 389.6884400, by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Aims of treatment
The treatment is carried out in order to:
- allow you to use the contents on the website www.callalingerie.it (hereinafter, the “Site”);
- to manage and respond in a correct and complete manner to your eventual communications or requests sent to C.alla S.r.l. using the contact details present on the Site;
- give correct and complete execution of any sales contract concluded by you online with C.alla S.r.l. or execute pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
Categories of personal data processed
Your personal data that are processed in particular are:
- for the “Write to C.ALLA” and “Request an appointment in the atelier” services, in particular: your e-mail address and any other personal data you reported in your message;
- for the “User registration” service, in particular: your name and surname, email address, username and password, fiscal code, residence / billing address, shipping address, telephone number, data relating to your purchases;
- for the “Customer Service”: your name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data necessary to satisfy and respond to your request for information and assistance relating to online sales (in particular, the data relating to Your purchases);
- for the “Newsletter” service: your e-mail address;
- in the event of your communications or requests sent to C.alla S.r.l. using the contact details found on the Site, in particular: the personal data you used for your communication (postal address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address) , as well as any further personal data reported by you in your message;
- for the conclusion and execution of the sales contract concluded by you online with C.alla S.r.l. or to execute pre-contractual measures taken at your request, in particular: your name and surname, tax code, address of residence / billing, address of shipping, email address, telephone number, data relating to your purchase, bank details used for payment.
Methods of treatment
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer files (including portable devices) and processed with methods strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of processing
Your personal data are processed:
- to conclude the contract and process your requests (use of the contents of the Site, “Write to C.ALLA” services, “Request an appointment in the atelier”, “User registration”, “Customer service”, as well as managing and responding to any communications sent to C.alla S.r.l. using the contact details found on the Site);
- subject to your express consent, to send you commercial communications by e-mail relating to the “Newsletter” service;
- to give correct and complete execution of any sales contract concluded by you online with C.alla S.r.l. or to execute pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
- to fulfill legal obligations.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
Failure to provide data may, depending on the case, result in the impossibility of using the contents of the Site, of the services available on the Site (“Write to C.ALLA”, “Request an appointment in the atelier”, “User registration”, “Customer service” and “Newsletter” ), to receive replies to your eventual communications or requests, to be able to conclude and execute the online sales contract with C.alla S.r.l. or carry out pre-contractual measures requested by you.
Storage of data
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept:
- for services “Write to C.ALLA”, “Request an appointment in the atelier” and “Customer service”, as well as for the management and response to your eventual communications or requests sent to the addresses present on the Site, for 10 (ten) years from receipt of your communication and / or request;
- for the “Newsletter” service, up to the possible termination of the service by C.alla S.r.l. or until your revocation of the consent to the receipt of the “Newsletter” that you can manifest at any time using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting C.alla S.r.l. at the addresses listed on the Site and, in any case, for a maximum period of 2 (two) years from the moment in which you have given your consent. Your personal data will no longer be subject to such processing even if you decide to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (with regard to the “right of opposition”, see the following paragraph “Rights of the interested party” );
- for the “User registration” service, up to the possible termination of the service by C.alla S.r.l. or until the cancellation of your account that you can at any time request contacting C.alla S.r.l. at the addresses listed on the Site and in this information (paragraphs “Data Controller” and “Contacts”);
- for the conclusion and execution of the online sales contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request: for 10 (ten) years from the correct and complete execution of the sales contract concluded by you online with C.alla S.r.l. or by the correct and complete execution of the pre-contractual measure requested by you.
For technical reasons, the termination of the treatment and the consequent cancellation of your personal data will take place within 30 (thirty) days from the terms indicated above.
The cases in which storage for a subsequent period is requested for any disputes, requests by the competent authorities or pursuant to the applicable legislation are not affected.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
personnel or collaborators specifically authorized by the Data Controller (internal staff or collaborators);
to third parties that the Data Controller uses to provide services (so-called Data Processors), such as IT service providers, Internet operators and telecommunications operators;
to third party independent data controllers, such as GLS courier (https://www.gls-italy.com/it/home/privacy-policy-footer) and credit institutions / payment instrument managers (https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full);
possibly to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law.
Data transfer outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data will not be transferred to people based in countries outside the European Union (EU) or outside the European Economic Area (EEA ) that do not offer an adequate level of data protection. The updated list of non-EU / EEA countries that offer an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission is available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi
Rights of the interested
You have the right to:
access to your personal data, that is to have confirmation that it is or not in processing of personal data concerning you and, in this case, to gain access to personal data and information about their processing. If you wish, C.alla S.r.l. will provide you with a copy of your personal data in your possession;
correction of your personal data, that is to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct information, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, even providing a supplementary statement;
cancellation of your personal data. The right to cancellation cannot be exercised in the event that your personal data must be processed for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, as well as for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in the office judicial;
limitation of the processing of your personal data, ie to obtain from the Data Controller to keep such data without being able to use them. This right is exercisable only when (i) you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you request the limitation of their use, rather than cancellation, or (iii) although the Owner no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, your personal data is necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in place judicial, or (iv) when you object to the processing (see “right of opposition”), in the period in which the Data Controller evaluates the reasons for your request;
data portability, that is to obtain from the Data Controller your personal data in a standard format, and transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you;
withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data. You can revoke the consent you have given to receiving commercial communications from C.alla S.r.l. (“Newsletter”) at any time by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting C.alla S.r.l. at the addresses listed on the Site and in this statement (paragraphs “Data Controller” and “Contacts”);
to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the complaint is the tool that allows the interested party to contact the authority to complain about a violation of the discipline regarding the protection of personal data and request a verification). In particular, you can contact the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where you have your residence, where you carry out your work or the place where you believe the law on the processing of personal data has been violated. It is possible to have more information on the complaint or how to propose it by consulting the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
You also have the right to:
opposition, at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out by C.alla S.r.l. to send you commercial communications (“direct marketing”) relating to the “Newsletter” service. The owner, in this case, will refrain from further processing your personal data except for legitimate mandatory reasons or for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in court.
To exercise the aforementioned rights or for any report or information, please contact:
Via del Lavoro n. 85
40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO) Italy